Ground Beef Patty – 20% Fat Target
|Beef Trimmings 80/20 (lean/fat)||83.00|
|Dried Plum Puree||3.00|
|Soy Protein Isolate||4.00|
- Rehydrate soy protein isolate (SPI) with 2 parts iced water to one part SPI 24 hrs. prior to use; keep refrigerated. OR, rehydrate SPI at least one hour prior to use in tap water.
- Coarse grind (1/2″) fresh or tempered (24°-26° F) frozen beef trimmings, analysis for fat and moisture content, formulate to specified fat endpoint.
- Mix/blend beef trimmings with prehydrated SPI, flavorant, encapsulated salt and plum puree. Don’t over-mix to “Tacky” stage.
- Fine grind (1/4″ to 3/8″) and form into patties (4/lb.)
- Freeze in cryogenic tunnel or blast freeze product in plastic lined container; hold in freezer (<0° to -20°F).
*Beef, Water, Isolated Soy Protein, Plum Puree, Salt and Flavoring.
* Meat and poultry product labels must be submitted to USDA for approval prior to going to market. Visit the USDA: Labeling & Consumer Protection website for further information.
- Calories 259
- Cholesterol 69mg
- % of Calories from Fat 25%
- Total Fat 18g
- Sodium 559mg
- Carbohydrate 4g
- Protein 20g
- Fiber 2g